1. Encrypt electronic mail. security package. content look intoing tool. anti-spam tool. and unafraid firewall constellations.
2. Certificate Authority or Certification Authority ( CA ) is an entity. which is core to many PKI ( Public Key Infrastructure ) schemes. whose intent is to publish digital certifications to utilize by other parties. It implies a sure 3rd party.
3. An aggressor can make a certification for any sphere. This certification will look to be signed by a sure CA. Thus. you will see that the site’s cert is trusted and you will ne’er acquire any presentment to the reverse.
5. Once a file has been ab initio encrypted. file sharing is enabled through a new button in the user interface ( UI ) . A file must be encrypted foremost and so saved before extra users may be added. After choosing the Advanced Properties of an encrypted file. a user may be added by choosing the Details button. Individual users may add other users from the local machine or from the Active Directory. provided the user has a valid certification for EFS.
6. DES Data Encryption Standard.
7. The Secure Hash Algorithm 1 ( SHA-1 ) is a well-known and presently procure cryptanalytic hash map designed by the NSA. SHA1 and Triple DES are the same. they both use algorithms.
8. symmetric-key: It merely needs one key to code the message. And both user merely need the same key to decrypt the message. And the in order to make the key is by traveling the spot. asymmetric-key: It needs two different keys- public key and private key. Everyone can see the public key and merely the individual who has private key can decrypt the message.